- MiKandi has developed and rolled out the “Squirt Alert! Save Female Ejaculation Adult App” game that mocks the new legislative provision that has just come into force banning certain acts of online content distributed in the U.K. MiKandi’s new app, free for users with Android mobile devices, was created over the past weekend “to show our displeasure of the British Board of Film Classification’s new anti-femdom porn rules,” according to MiKandi co-founder Jennifer McEwen.
MiKandi Creates Game Mocking New U.K. Porn Regs (XBIZ)
- All commercial pornography produced or distributed online in the UK will not be able to include now-banned sex acts; how many legitimate porn viewers does the ban affect? A paper published last month in the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed the frequency of different fantasies. The paper found that 52% of women and 46% of men fantasized about being tied up in order to obtain sexual pleasure. That’s about 25 million British adults who won’t be able to indulge their fantasy through UK-sanctioned pornography.
Here’s How Many Brits Will Be Upset By The New Pornography Restrictions (Business Insider)
- An expected 500 people are to simulate sex at Old Palace Yard in Westminster on Friday, as MPs debate the recent changes to UK pornography regulations and the effective banning of certain sex acts the government deems morally damaging.
Porn censorship ruling to be protested with mass ‘face-sitting’ outside Parliament (Independent UK)
— Myles Jackman (@ObscenityLawyer) December 9, 2014
- The CEO of Playboy tells Entrepreneur he has really no idea what to do with the aging brand, and that phasing out nudity is an option in the future. They should let me run it.
Playboy CEO: Nudity Could Completely Vanish From the Brand (Entrepreneur)
- I just published the 2014 Holiday edition of Kink Your Kindle, a handpicked selection of the season’s best new sex and erotica ebooks. Lots of hot porn, stories of intrigue and sci-fi, and even a non-fiction study on necrophilia.
Kink Your Kindle: Sherlock slash, Love and War, slutty couples, kidnapped chefs (TinyNibbles)
- Just as New York’s oldest porn film festival — CineKink, founded in 2003 — is about to turn 12 years old, Mashable decides to take a day off from research, Google and due diligence and make asses of themselves announcing ‘New York’s first porn film festival.’
What to expect from New York’s first porn film festival (Mashable)
- A former porn star has passed the California bar exam at a time in history when almost no one else can. Ms. Heather Swift matriculated through a cutthroat tier three law school, and passed the hardest bar exam in history.
Porn Star Passes Most Difficult Bar Exam In The Country (Above The Law)
- In the last month, these bearded, manly men even earned themselves a pithy nickname: the lumbersexuals. GearJunkie coined the term only a few weeks ago, and since then Jezebel, Gawker, The Guardian and Time have jumped in to analyze their style. BuzzFeed even has a holiday gift guide for the lumbersexual in your life. (He would, apparently, like bourbon-flavored syrup and beard oil.)
Lumbersexuality and Its Discontents (The Atlantic)
- Sara X — the ‘Boob-Twerking Girl‘ — first rose to fame back in October, when she posted a video of herself cheerfully bouncing her breasts in time with Mozart’s “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.” Above, she does “Jingle Bells.”
Model who twerked her boobs to Mozart returns with ‘Jingle Bells’ (Daily Dot)
- An Australian Royal Commission aims to find out how sex abuse in the yoga cult founded by Swami Satyananda Saraswati flourished so heinously. Most of the alleged abuse occurred at the hands of Satyananda’s disciple, Swami Akhandananda Saraswati, a convicted pedophile and sadist who was masquerading as a peace-promoting, celibate leader of the Mangrove Mountain spiritual community.
Australia’s Underage Yoga Sex Cult: The Survivors Speak Out (Daily Beast)
- Several thousand people, some dressed as animal characters, were evacuated from a Hyatt hotel in suburban Rosemont when an intentional chlorine gas incident at the hotel, which was hosting the Midwest FurFest convention, sent 19 people to hospitals early Sunday. read a first-person account of the gas attack here.
‘Furry’ convention disrupted as ‘intentional’ gas incident sends 19 to hospitals (Chicago Tribune)
- This is *extremely* interesting. Recent research by the World Health Organization (WHO) suggests many conventional personal lubricants may be putting users at higher risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These findings have triggered a new round of FDA reviews for all personal lubricants being sold in the United States.
Manufacturers of Simply Slick Comment on Recent FDA Changes and World Health Organization Findings on Personal Lubricants. (PR Web)
- Susan Sarandon talks to Vulture Magazine about her sex scene with Catherine Deneuve in The Hunger.
Susan Sarandon on Her Vampire Lesbian Sex Scene (Vulture)
- Dry sex — popular in Malawi — is the practice of reducing moisture in your vagina in order to seem tighter and cause more friction during intercourse. To achieve dryness, some women insert chalk, sand, pulverized rock, herbs, paper, or sponges before sex. Douching with caustic liquids such as detergents, antiseptics, alcohol, and bleach is also common.
‘Dry Sex’ Is the African Sexual Health Issue No One’s Talking About (VICE)
- More single women are trying to find a sperm donor who is also involved in a child’s life. Sites like Modamily.com, PollenTree.com and Familybydesign.com serve as places for people to meet potential co-parents: they’re kind of like a Match.com for people who want to have kids without having sex.
Sperm Donor, Life Partner (The Atlantic)
- In 2006 Brian and Suki started OhMiBod, an award-winning company that specializes in tech-focused pleasure products. In layman’s terms, remote-controlled vibrators. So, why did this couple leave two high-paying jobs to embark the world of battery-powered stimulation?
Meet The Couple Who Built A Sex Toy Empire (Supercompressor)
- The online community of tattooed pin-up models SuicideGirls turned 13 this year. Co-founder Missy Suicide opens up about standards of beauty, controversy, TV and body art. TinyNibbles is older than SuicideGirls, woo-hoo!
SuicideGirls Hits Puberty and Wants to Invade Your TV Set (Daily Beast)
- Not surprisingly, CNN had no idea what most text/irc acronyms stand for — especially the sex ones. Now, they say ‘all the kids’ know the sex acronyms. Here’s CNN’s befuddled list.
28 Internet acronyms every parent should know (CNN)
- An unwitting porn star sues: Nicole Forni says selections from a photo shoot were sold without her consent and are now used on an array of porn sites, according to a lawsuit moved last week to Manhattan federal court.
Model sues after becoming the ‘face of porn’ (NY Post)