sex + tech terminology needed

by admin on August 21, 2008

Image Transmission Control Protocol by dailyinvention.

Someone just wrote me asking, “is there a term for this sexual occurrence — what is it called when you lose yr network connection while surfing for teh porn?”

Thoughts? Is this the dreaded ND, or Network Dysfunction?


1 Ed August 21, 2008 at 5:28 pm

404 f*cks sake: Porn not found

2 MichaelK August 21, 2008 at 3:52 pm

It’s when the kid walks out of the house, pants down and laptop in hand, screaming “I was half-done! ONLY HALF DONE!” on Robot Chicken.


3 R. August 21, 2008 at 3:31 pm

Blue-tooth balls, if it’s wireless. Or cordless interruptus.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: