Support indies! Pre-order my next book Filthy Housewives ($3.89); profits are split with all authors!
- Yay! Ms Naughty made a short documentary about the 2014 Berlin Porn Film Festival, the 9th edition. This film gives a brief overview of this year’s famous porn film festival, with snippets of some of the films, interviews and video of some filmmaker in focus sections.
9. Berlin Porn Film Festival 2014 (Ms. Naughty’s Vimeo channel)
- “Sources said that after leaving the room, Peter sighed, concluded his family members were simply at those ages, and decided never to discuss the incident with them.”
Local Teen Walks In On Family Masturbating (The Onion)
- There are only so many ways to wrap a penis in plastic, but that hasn’t stopped a new crop of prophylactic engineers from trying to exhaust them all.
Scroguard, Galactic Cap, and More: Will Anyone Wear Normal Condoms In the Future? (Daily Beast)
- One of the developers of the contraceptive pill has predicted his own invention will become redundant as more people choose to be sterilised, making sex purely recreational by 2050.
‘Sex will be just for fun by 2050 as we all switch to IVF,’ Pill inventor claims (Independent UK)
— Andre Shakti (@AndreShakti) November 10, 2014
- In a new study — the first of its kind on transgender men — 41 participants reveal how it feels to be male and pregnant.
Transgender Men Who Become Pregnant Face Social, Health Challenges (NPR)
- Being gay in Iran is against the law – in fact, being gay can cost you your life as Iran is one of 10 countries which has the death penalty as the maximum punishment for homosexuality. However, Iranian authorities seem to find the idea of being transgender as acceptable. Thus, they assume that those with homosexual feelings is simply a case of being born in the wrong body.
Being Gay In Iran Means Getting A Sex Change (The New Civil Rights Movement; also on BBC)
- Some 22 contestants from 18 countries competed in the week-long event for the crown of Miss International Queen 2014 in Thailand’s transgender beauty pageant in Pattaya November 7, 2014.
Transgender Beauty Pageant in Pattaya (Design You Trust; gallery on Reuters)
Tim Curry takes a break while filming ''The Rocky Horror Picture Show'', circa 1974. pic.twitter.com/Y4xp3rmGlz
— Historical Pics (@HistoricalPics) November 8, 2014
- LaSalle University Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice, Dr. Kathleen Bogle says that media coverage of something like sex bracelets, where the color of a bracelet a kid will wear supposedly indicates the sexual activity they have engaged in, or rainbow parties, does more to further the urban legend than to expose actual behavior.
LaSalle Professor And Author: Fears Around Teen Sexual Behavior Are Vastly Overstated (CBS Philly)
- There’s a surprising amount of sex talk within the evangelical community. A vast industry is dedicated to publishing Christian self-help books with titles like The Gift of Sex and Sexperiment: 7 Days to Lasting Intimacy with Your Spouse.
The Warrior Wives of Evangelical Christianity (The Atalantic)
- Irish ad agency EightyTwenty just launched a new campaign on Tinder that uses several fake profiles of actresses portraying women supposedly forced into sex work in the country. Most problematic is the conflation of human trafficking with consensual sex work.
A group that wants to ban all sex work in Ireland is making fake Tinder profiles (The Verge)
- In the summer of 1964 when Sharon Bernstein Peyton was 18 years old, she saw an ad for the new Baltimore Playboy Club opening. Ultra Swank sits down to talk to her about glamour, ambitions, sex and the legend in the silk pajamas.
Interview: Confessions of a Playboy Bunny (Ultra Swank)
- More and more technophilic and commitment-phobic millennials are shying away from physical encounters and supplanting them with the emotional gratification of virtual quasi relationships, flirting via their phones and computers with no intention of ever meeting their romantic quarry: less casual sex than casual text.
With Some Dating Apps: Less Casual Sex Than Casual Text (NYT)
- DILFs (acronym: “Dad’s I’d Like to Fuck”) of Disneyland is a thing.
DILFs of Disneyland (Instagram)