- Above: Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2014: What Angels Want, directed by Michael Bay. (YouTube)
- The actor playing Christian Grey in the ’50 Shades’ movie revealed to Elle UK his true feelings about BDSM and kink: Jamie Dornan basically thinks it’s weird (“whatever [it is] they do”) and boring, and after visiting a dungeon to research his part in the film, he felt gross. “Then going back to my wife and newborn baby afterwards… I had a long shower before touching either of them.” What a total fucking douchebag!
Meet Christian Grey: Jamie Dornan exclusive (Elle UK)
- Virgin Media, BT and Sky are hijacking web connections to force U.K. customers to make decisions about porn filters, according to a report by Wired. The ISPs are taking over the browsers of undecided customers as an end-of-the-month deadline imposed by Prime Minister David Cameron looms.
U.K. ISPs Hijacking Browsers to Force Porn-Filter Choice (XBIZ)
- The U.K.’s new statutory rules banning porn content [no longer] ban “face-sitting,” ATVOD said in a newsletter disseminated yesterday. “Contrary to some press reports, the new regulations do not ban outright activities such as ‘face-sitting’ or ‘spanking,’” ATVOD said.
ATVOD Clarifies New Porn Regs; ‘Face-Sitting’ Is OK (XBIZ)
- A&E: Exploiting sex workers. This is disgusting, harmful and it needs to be stopped. 8 Minutes will follow retired Orange County police officer and clergyman Kevin Brown as he attempts to convince women to leave sex work behind. Brown does this by posing as a client and confronting sex workers in hotel rooms, where he spends the eponymous eight minutes trying to persuade them to switch trades.
To Catch a Sex Worker: A&E’s Awful, Exploitative Ambush Show (Daily Beast)
- Sex robot cut-aways. Above is a computer generated cutaway of a futuristic sex robot made by French 3D artist Cesar Vonc.
This is how sex robots would look inside one day (Gizmodo)
- The future is bright for prosthetic genitals and the people they can help.
Artificial Genitals Are Now a Reality (Future of Sex)
- “I got down and dirty at Sex on Fifth Avenue in early December: the scene was an intense mélange of over-the-top fashion statements, artful nudity, impossibly glamorous makeup, and performance art, all mixed in with strobe lights, fog machines, and the museum’s exhibits (which included a bouncy castle made of inflatable boobs). Afterward, I talked to Kayvon about where the party fits into the New York nightlife scene, self-expression, art, and (obviously) sex.”
Meet the Party Host Who Is Bringing Sex Back to Fifth Avenue (Nerve)
- YAAAYYY!!!! Airing January 10, TLC is taking a shot at a latenight talkshow franchise, tapping Margaret Cho to co-host a panel talkshow focused on sex. Cho will host “All About Sex” with fellow comedian Heather McDonald, actress Marissa Jaret Winokur and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry, an Atlanta-based sex and relationship counselor.
Margaret Cho to Co-Host TLC Latenight Talkshow ‘All About Sex’ (Variety)
- Woodrocket’s latest endeavor is a series of porn parody ads they were contracted to create for Lions Den, one of the biggest adult superstore chains in the country. This ad in particular is a Fifty Shades of Grey parody called Fifty Shades of Santa.
Porn Parody Masters Woodrocket Create Their Own ‘Fifty Shades Of Santa’ (Uproxx)
- Skirt Club is a monthly girls-only sex party for straight women in London. Members are mostly married thirty-somethings looking to experiment. Founder Geneviève LeJeune started the club as glamorous alternative to London’s ‘seedy’ sex club scene, and has plans to expand to Miami, New York and Toronto.
Inside Skirt Club Britain’s first elite sex club for straight women (Daily Mail)
- Warning for sexual abuse survivors. Scotland Yard has said claims by a witness that a “VIP” sex abuse ring murdered three boys are “credible and true”. The allegations made by the witness, known by the pseudonym Nick, have triggered a murder investigation. Police said the alleged abuse by a Westminster-based paedophile ring lasted a decade at locations across London and the Home Counties, including military premises.
Claims that boys were murdered by VIP sex ring are credible and true (Guardian UK)
- Been seeing headlines about porn’s harmful effect on men wanting to get married? Beware the Christian anti-porn screed by Porn Harms labeled “study” (it’s not a real study) that’s making headlines as fact. “So I was going to ignore this silly study about how pornography is serving as a widespread “marriage substitute” for young American men. But it just keeps popping up on my radar and a gal only has so much patience.”
Porn Panic Alert: Smut Becoming ‘Marriage Substitute,’ Warn Conservatives Who Can’t Tell Correlation From Causation (Reason)
- Maika Monroe — so great as the goth waitress in The Guest — returns to genre turf in writer-director David Robert Mitchell’s It Follows. Behold the new, synth-tastically scored trailer, and see why the label “STD horror” so eerily applies.
An STD Is A Supernatural Horror In Creepy New Trailer For It Follows (io9)
- It’s being tipped as the lesbian equivalent of Grindr, but “classier”, a dating app “for lesbians, by lesbians”: introducing, the woman-made app, Scissr. The free app, which will be available on iOS and Android, will fill a gap in the women-seeking-women app sector.
Scissr dating app: the new Tinder for lesbians? (Guardian UK)
- What does the leader in BDSM porn (Kink.com) do for a holiday party? They theme it after the 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Party. The party was located in Kink’s own castle down in the Mission in San Francisco.
19 Unbelievable Photos From Kink.com’s Illuminati Holiday Party (Kinky)