Indeed. This week San Francisco has been taken over by Apple’s developer conference – WWDC – and to say it’s a sausage-fest would only be me quoting all the men that have been openly lamenting the monoculture.
I’m craving girls now so super-bad, at least to soothe. I need some massively feminine Eye Candy, hence the more-explicit-than-usual images in this post. And I know exactly why there were no women at WWDC. But that’s for Pulp Tech, when I hit the CBSi blog this weekend.
First, I need a palate cleanser.
- Giulia in Daintily
- Fannie in Ajour (pictured)
- Emilia A. By Dolce
- Estelle K. By Sebastian Michael
- Valerie Massaging Lynn (video and sound autoplay alert)
- Mia Blonde Bondage (video and sound autoplay alert)
Australian naturals (all are women-run sites):
- Leigh, Ruby Love and Jasmine are celebrating Leigh’s birthday
- Princess Nataly and her pillow
- Angie sits on Kara’s face
- Peppe and Rhianna: 2 bad girls together with sex toys
- Bobbie Swings and gets herself off with fingers
- Madeline on the Couch
Madison Young (pregnant, solo love):
Rigby having an envious time with her boyfriend: