— Jiz Lee (@jizlee) June 30, 2014
- More and more adult performers and porn studios are saying that Google’s URL shortener is suddenly refusing to shorten their links.
The Google Shortlinks #Pornocalypse In Action (Eros Blog)
- At least six people were arrested in San Francisco on Saturday, after protesting outside a ‘prison-themed’ Pride party at Kink.com. The group were part of a protest organised by self-described queer activist group Gay Shame San Francisco, who objected to the theme of the Kink.com party.
San Francisco: Six arrested after protesting ‘prison-themed’ Pride party (Pink News UK)
- A woman was caught trying to smuggle a pound of meth into the United States by hiding the stash in her vagina, according to authorities. Agents noticed part of a broken condom hanging out of 31-year-old Claudia Ibarra’s pants as they patted her down at the port of entry in San Luis on Tuesday. Ibarra had to be taken to a hospital in Yuma because the package “could not be removed from her body.”
Border Agents Find a Pound of Meth in Woman’s Vagina (Phoenix New Times)
- The NYT goes out of its way to turn its nose up at the NY Museum of Sex’s current exhibition “Funland” – a collection of whimsical conceptual takes by artists on the combination of sex and the carnival. Grey Lady, you are sadly still a prude worshipful of the artifice of upper class pretensions.
If the State Fair Were X-Rated (or at Least a Strong R) (NYT)
- Marc Collins-Rector lost millions before he vanished, believing that movie mogul David Geffen wanted to destroy him. Now he’s broke and alone — but the sex scandal he left behind continues to consume Hollywood. Update: Details from an official report about Collins-Rector’s arrest in Spain have been added.
Found: The Elusive Man At The Heart Of The Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal (Buzzfeed)
- “I’ve always heard that you can tell how big a guy’s penis is by looking at other parts of his body, like the size of his feet. Is this true?”
Does A Man’s Shoe Size Tell You Anything About The Size Of His Penis? (Sex and Psychology)
- An interview with me, if you’re interested.
Writer Feature: Let Violet Blue School You (LoveHoney)
- GlaxoSmithKline has confirmed the existence of a sex tape featuring Mark Reilly, the former manager at the centre of the company’s corruption investigation. In July last year, Chinese police accused GlaxoSmithKline of transferring as much as 3 billion yuan through travel agencies to bribe doctors and officials.
Undercover sex tape deepens GSK’s China scandal (Telegraph UK)
- The Fleshlight Launchpad is an iPad case with a holster that grips a separate sex toy for men – the Fleshlight. The Launchpad only works with older full-sized iPad models (iPad 2 through fourth generation), and includes “rugged handgrips on either side.” This weekend YouTube removed a widely-watched humorous ad for the accessory, though the ad was not explicit in any way.
You can now literally have sex with your iPad (Verge)
- This gun safety ad from Evolve features two mothers talking to one another while their children run around the house and play – the mothers are horrified to find their two children are swordfighting with a pair of dildos.
You Will Definitely Find A Better Hiding Place For Your Sex Toys After Watching This Gun Safety Ad (AdRants)
- Well, that’s one way to start an episode – very lusty gay sex. Spoilers for the June 30 episode, “I Found You.”
“True Blood” Just Featured An Incredibly Surprising And Hot Gay Sex Scene (Buzzfeed)
- One day left: Pink & White Productions has placed one of the original video cameras up for auction on EBay over San Francisco Pride Weekend, raising money for the Bay Area queer community by selling a piece of queer porn history. The company auctions the original Panasonic video camera used to film the company’s breakthrough debut film, The Crash Pad.
QUEER PORN AUCTION: Own a Piece of Porn History: Buy “The Crash Pad” Original Video Camera (Pink Label TV)
- A bill that requires adult film stars to wear condoms during shooting is one step closer to becoming law in California after yesterday’s vote by the state Senate Labor and Industrial Relations Committee.
Bill Requiring Condoms in Porn Narrowly Passes Out of California Senate Committee (HR Reality Check)
- “Take, for instance, the district of Assemblyman Isadore Hall, the bill’s sponsor: he represents Compton, a Southern Californian district with an alarmingly high rate of HIV infection – where the Aids Healthcare Foundation, which supports Hall’s legislation, does not even have a clinic. (The foundation itself prioritizes funding for treatment over any cure-focused research, and its chief, Michael Weinstein, personally denounced the pre-exposure prophylactic drug Trovadour as a “party drug”.)”
Politicians who make porn stars wear condoms ignore the real HIV fight (Guardian UK)