- Happens. All. The. Time. A vicar claims a potato got stuck up his bottom after he fell on to the vegetable while hanging curtains in the nude.
The vicar’s fall from grace (onto a potato) (Improbable Research)
- It is time to instill some cold hard facts into the contraception debates that seem to persist despite any rational justification for denying men and women the means to control their fertility.
Lack of Access to Birth Control Hampers US International Competitiveness (Big Think)
- The story I brought you earlier this week about gel birth control for men hit the Hacker News discussion boards today, and the guys there had an interesting time of it. Overall positive and interesting, but it still shows why few women join their discussions.
The Best Birth Control In The World Is For Men (Hacker News)
- Indonesia’s anti-pornography task force is set to crack down as women wearing miniskirts will soon come under its universal definition of pornography. The law will be appiled to all reigons of the country regardless of religious background.
Indonesia to make miniskirt wearing a porn crime (The Sun Daily)
- Polyurethane, cartilage, sponges, wood and even glass balls. The first breast implants were in the 1809s; Today it rates as the second-most popular form of cosmetic surgery worldwide, undergone by 1.5 million women in 2010.
A brief history of breast enlargements (BBC News)
- Esquire does science – but I’m all for more cunnilingus, so let’s give them a pass: “I recently undertook a small survey of some more mature male friends, and the results, while not unanimous, were overwhelming. To speak plainly, given the choice, eight of the ten men surveyed preferred eating pussy to having their dicks sucked.”
Death of the Blowjob – Oral Sex in Pop Culture (Esquire)
- If you’re like me then every once in a while you ask the internet, just what the fuck is Richard Kern doing right now? Well, I kind of found him on Vice…
Tits & Phones (VICE)
- Esquire does some seriously assy linkbaiting in Women Who Are Bad in Bed: Ladies, You’re Not as Good as You Think – but the real joy comes in Buzzfeed’s battery-acid-flavored response.
A Response To “Esquire”‘s Resident Sex Expert (Esquire, Buzzfeed)
- “The other day we experienced something quite unusual at Culina at the Four Seasons Los Angeles. When we walked in we noticed Mr. Larry Flynt at a large table in the center of the room and thought, “Cool. Celeb sighting.” But when we sat down and looked at the menu, we saw another surprise on the menu: Larry Flynt’s Salad.”
This is What Larry Flynt Eats at Culina at the Four Seasons Los Angeles (HotelChatter, via Tablehopper)
- Larry Townsend had possibly the most extensive collection of BDSM gay art in the world – as his niece Tracy Tingle discovered upon his death in 2008, when she was made executor of his estate. She donated it to The Center for Sex and Culture in San Francisco.
The Sweet Spot: A Death in the Family Unveils Massive BDSM Archive (SF Weekly)
Main post image: Valeriya Melnik shot by Emma Summerton in Exhibition Magazine. More from Exhibition here and here.