Thought this might be of interest, in case you missed it: Nicole Kidman was photographed by Steven Klein for Interview magazine, in a very intense and erotically supercharged fashion editorial that is all about rough sex and consent edgeplay. Afterward, Kidman commented about her experience during the photo session in a conversation with Klein saying, “I do believe that there are many different realms we can exist in, and a lot of this is just a dream state anyway.”
- Experiencing 100 orgasms a day may sound like the gift that keeps on giving, but a heartbroken man from Wisconsin can assure you — it’s much more of a curse.
The living hell of a man who orgasms 100 times a day (NY Post)
- The owner of Hot Buns burger joint Mathias Kaer believes that “on Friday and Saturday nights there are only two things people want: sex and food.” Hot Buns, based in Copenhagen, Denmark, is now combining both by adding actual sex toys to its menu.
Danish Restaurant Hot Buns Selling Sex Toys With Burgers (XBIZ)
- “It was only a matter of time before meatier critical journalism began to pick up on the butthole zeitgeist. Former Daily Beast contributor Maureen O’Connor paved the way with her butt play manifesto, published by New York magazine in April (and included on the cover, no less).”
The ‘Back Door’ Is Having Its Pop Culture Moment (Daily Beast)
- Delegates for the fourth annual EU XBiz adult entertainment conference at the Hilton London Metropole focused on potentially lucrative new business opportunities – including virtual reality glasses, sex dating on mobile, and niche webcam services.
The future of porn: Virtual reality glasses at XBiz (Independent UK)
- VietJet Air, which hired a bunch of bikini-clad models from modeling agency Venus for a photoshoot, is now denying the photos are official.
Airline Hires Bikini-Clad Models For Photoshoot Then Denies It All Saying Photoshoot Was ‘Unofficial’ (AdRants)
- At the beginning of the week, we reported on an elaborate hoax staged by a Tampa woman named Alisha Hessler, who went by the name “Jasmine Tridevil” and tried to convince the internet she’d gotten a third breast implanted to appear unattractive to men. That was Monday. It’s now Friday, and brands are already capitalizing on the viral hoax to hawk Halloween costumes.
Jasmine Tridevil: 3-Boob-Lady Halloween Costume (NY Magazine)
— Daisy Ducati (@DaisyDucati) September 25, 2014
- A woman falsely identified as a porn star on a Kansas City radio show was awarded $1 million in damages by the U.S. District Court.
Woman Falsely Accused of Being a Porn Star Awarded $1 Million (XBIZ)
- Erotic video makers and recording artists are combining two experimental technologies, 3D microphones and a phenomenon called Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR), to convince the viewer’s brain it’s being touched.
3D Sound and ‘Brain Tingles’ Make Cybersex Feel Real (Future of Sex)
- The about section of Wizardchan’s homepage explains that the name comes from a popular internet meme about male virgins. First coined by the Futaba Channel, the 30 year old Virgin Wizard Meme is an internet myth/joke that says if you maintain your virginity until the age of 30 you attain magical powers.
Wizardchan Is A Place For Male Virgins Over 30 To Make Fun Of Themselves (Animal NY)
- Breast cancer awareness charity CoppaFeel, which has previously urged college students to touch each other’s breasts and presented us with the Topless Female Trampolining World Championships, is, again, placing breasts front and center in its efforts to call attention to breast cancer.
Naked Breasts Adorn Billboards For Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign (AdRants)
- Kinkly is on the hunt for their Sex Blogging Superheroes of 2014.
Calling All Superheroes – We’re Looking for 2014′s Top Sex Bloggers (Kinkly)
- In the first episode of Becoming Belle Knox, a five part docu-series presented by Condé Nast and The Scene, the infamous “Duke University freshman” reveals why she entered the porn industry: for money.
Porn Keeps Up With the Kardashians: Belle Knox on the Mainstreaming of Adult Stars (Daily Beast)
- Condom Meals I Want to Make for You is a genuine cookery e-book co-created by Kyosuke Kagami. This novel cookbook contains eleven easy to make recipes, including such tempting delights as “Condom Push Sushi,” “Condom Meat Stuffing,” “Condom Escargot Cooked with Butter” and “Condom Cookies.”
The Condom Cookbook: For those intimate boil in the bag meals (Dangerous Minds)
- If there’s anything we know, it’s that any good technology will be used either for spying or sex. Ello wants nothing to do with the former, but when it comes to NSFW content, they’re all for it. Originally, there was some language buried away in their use about not allowing porn, but it turns out it was a mistake.
Ello Will Remain Ad-Free and Porn Friendly, Says Founder (Betabeat)
- “I have heard countless myths about female correctional officers being unable to resist the enormous sexual appeal of a prisoner and pulling him into a broom closet, but in my 10 years, though it was discussed endlessly, I knew for certain of only two such couplings. (…)”
A Gentleman’s Guide To Sex In Prison (Deadspin)
- Rules and group sex have gone hand in hand for decades. The more risqué the sexual party, the tighter the guidelines, particularly in the BDSM world where partygoers consent to physical pain. “The space, people’s bodies are sacred,” Kinky Salon co-founder Polly Whittaker, aka Polly Superstar, recalls from her many years in the BDSM and fetish scene.
At Group Sex Parties, Strict Rules Make for Safe Spaces (The Atlantic)
- The historical belief that bisexuality is an invalid identity is more prevalent than you might think. In honor of bisexual visibility, Nerve examined investigations which discussed both the validity and invalidity of bisexuality through the decades.
The Weird and Troubling History of Bisexuality Studies (Nerve)
- You may remember Facebook’s experiment with emotionally manipulating its users by manipulating their News Feeds. And OkCupid’s experiment with lying to users about their compatibility with each other…
Facebook and OkCupid’s Experiments Were Illegal (The Laboratorium)
Just posted a photo http://t.co/cfDj6aq8nn
— Jasmine Tridevil (@JasmineTridevil) September 20, 2014
- Porn5.com announced that it is offering purported three-breasted woman Jasmine Tridevil $20,000 to appear in a hardcore feature length video on its website.
Porn5.com Offering ’3-Breasted’ Woman $20K to Appear in Film (XBIZ)
- Chinese VOD service Qvod Technology Co. Ltd has been busted on suspicion of spreading porn in the country’s continuing war on online adult content. According to the Ministry of Public Security, five managers of the company are facing prosecution.
Chinese VOD Service ‘Qvod’ Busted for Distributing Porn (XBIZ)
- Larry Flynt said that his privately held company (Hustler) could go public within the next 12 to 18 months. He said the company is already working with “high powered” firms to study the possibility of an initial public offering.
Will Larry Flynt take Hustler porn empire public? (Detroit Free Press)
— sonja dolinsek (@sonjdol) September 24, 2014
- A group of students in Brazil have forced their teachers to reexamine their high school’s outdated gender rules, after protesting a school board decision to discipline a transgender classmate who turned up to school wearing a skirt.
Brazilian students wear skirts to school in solidarity with fined transgender teen (DailyLife AU)
- Tuesday was something called Bisexual Visibility Day. Which got me thinking: Where exactly are all the bi guys? I know a fair few fellas who’ve confided in me about their same-sex experiences, but only a handful of guys who straight-up identify as bi.
Where Are All the Bi Men, and Why Are They Hiding? (VICE)
- A Virgin America flight headed from Boston to L.A. Monday had to stop in Omaha because of an allegedly drugged man who was masturbating mid-flight, who later tried to open an exit door.
Frenzied, Masturbating Bay Area Man Allegedly Tried To Open Airplane Door Mid-Flight (SFist)
- Kink.com announced Hell in the Armory, an upcoming adult-themed, immersive theater and tour experience of horror. Kink officials are planning the month-long house of terror for those 18 and up at the BDSM studio’s headquarters at the Armory in San Francisco’s Mission District.
Kink.com Plans ‘Hell in the Armory’ Haunted House (XBIZ)
- ASK FIRST stickers and temporary tattoos are here to remind everyone to ACT RIGHT and ASK FIRST before engaging in any sexy or kinky business. Their debut at Folsom Street Fair last weekend was a huge success.
ASK FIRST. It’s really that simple. (Ask First Campaign)
- This summer’s news that Coolio had signed a deal with Pornhub may have come prematurely, so to speak — but rumors that the pornography site is getting into the music industry with a shiny new record label are, in fact, true. This week marks the launch of Pornhub Records, along with a contest to find an official “anthem” for Pornhub.
Pornhub Launches Pornhub Records Label (Billboard)
- A group of local bookstore owners, librarians, publishers and photographers has filed a federal lawsuit challenging Arizona’s new “revenge porn” law, saying it goes far beyond protecting people from vindictive former significant others. The plaintiffs, including the ACLU, say the law has a chilling effect on First Amendment-protected speech and could land them in prison for merely displaying, publishing or selling some nude images.
Changing Hands, others sue over Arizona ‘revenge porn’ law (AZ Central)
- Oral arguments are set for Dec. 9 in the Free Speech Coalition’s case against the federal government over 18 U.S.C. §§ 2257 and 2257A.
2257 Oral Argument Date Set for December (XBIZ)
- Pattaya (Thailand) is tackling sex tourism and crime as the city attempts to clean up its image by conducting nightly arrests in the popular sex tourism district called the Walking Street. Transgender sex workers are being targeted by authorities.
Pattaya police target sex tourism – in pictures (Guardian UK, thanks MoD!)
- Originally convicted of rape and sentenced to two years, a 26-year-old man was acquitted by a Swedish appeals court earlier this month because he was not conscious at the time of the April incident. Backed by a doctor specializing in sleep disorders and his former partner, who told of a similar incident, Mikael Halvarsson persuaded the Sundsvall appeals court that he suffers from sexsomnia and had been asleep at the time of the incident, according to a translated court ruling.
Rape conviction overturned because defendant suffered from sexsomnia (ABA Journal, thanks, Viviane!)
- Mindy, Jason X – Loving Touch (image above via)
- Riley Reid, gentleman friend – Forget Me Not
- Sima, gentleman friend – Cute Ass Fuck
- Adreena Winters, Marc Rose – Portrait Of A Couple
- Samantha Bentley, gentleman friend – Sex in Venice (“Intense Anal”)
- Mira, two gentleman friends – Sex in Venice (“Intense DP”)
- Ryan Ryder, Satine Spark, Anna Darling – Three is Company, Four’s a Crowd
Last night’s dinner at Kink’s Upper Floor wasn’t actually called ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ — it was the BondCon 2014 awards dinner — but it felt like an Eyes Wide Shut dinner, so I’m calling it that. The evening was amazing, and I had the very sexy privilege of sitting at a table with Midori, @banirapai, legendary Shibari instructor Takeshi Nagaike, Norio Sugiura, and Juliette March. I didn’t actually know if I’d see anyone I knew there, so being with my friend Midori was a relief, and meeting Juliette was a sexy fangirl moment, for sure. It was a great way to start Folsom Street Fair weekend, San Francisco’s national holiday for happy pervs.
I was surprised and excited that the evening’s main event was Takeshi doing Shibari on Juliette March during dessert — it was truly dessert!
I’m about to get dressed up and go to the BondCon Ball, I’ll try and tweet photos as I can from the event. Anything super NSFW will get posted here tomorrow. As you can tell, my camera died — please don’t fret about the drop in my usual quality! I’m only able to shoot from my phone right now; the one I need isn’t cheap (shameless link!) but I hope to be able to pick it up next month and get back to normal.
For porn of a different stripe, read this kinky, explicit erotic short story by an author I love to work with, K.D. Grace: The Pet Shop.
- Rui Natsukawa shows her dirty side
- Iroha Kawashima in ropes, for business presentation
- Data thief Runa Sesaki gets caught
- Rino Mizusawa pleases both boss and client
- Honey Demon (video)
- Kelly Diamond (video)
- Alaina Kristar (video; above image via)
- Natalia Starr (video)