- Sheri Vi, gentleman friend – Sensual Pleasures (image above via)
- Above: Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2014: What Angels Want, directed by Michael Bay. (YouTube)
- The actor playing Christian Grey in the ’50 Shades’ movie revealed to Elle UK his true feelings about BDSM and kink: Jamie Dornan basically thinks it’s weird (“whatever [it is] they do”) and boring, and after visiting a dungeon to research his part in the film, he felt gross. “Then going back to my wife and newborn baby afterwards… I had a long shower before touching either of them.” What a total fucking douchebag!
Meet Christian Grey: Jamie Dornan exclusive (Elle UK)
- Virgin Media, BT and Sky are hijacking web connections to force U.K. customers to make decisions about porn filters, according to a report by Wired. The ISPs are taking over the browsers of undecided customers as an end-of-the-month deadline imposed by Prime Minister David Cameron looms.
U.K. ISPs Hijacking Browsers to Force Porn-Filter Choice (XBIZ)
- The U.K.’s new statutory rules banning porn content [no longer] ban “face-sitting,” ATVOD said in a newsletter disseminated yesterday. “Contrary to some press reports, the new regulations do not ban outright activities such as ‘face-sitting’ or ‘spanking,’” ATVOD said.
ATVOD Clarifies New Porn Regs; ‘Face-Sitting’ Is OK (XBIZ)
- A&E: Exploiting sex workers. This is disgusting, harmful and it needs to be stopped. 8 Minutes will follow retired Orange County police officer and clergyman Kevin Brown as he attempts to convince women to leave sex work behind. Brown does this by posing as a client and confronting sex workers in hotel rooms, where he spends the eponymous eight minutes trying to persuade them to switch trades.
To Catch a Sex Worker: A&E’s Awful, Exploitative Ambush Show (Daily Beast)
- Sex robot cut-aways. Above is a computer generated cutaway of a futuristic sex robot made by French 3D artist Cesar Vonc.
This is how sex robots would look inside one day (Gizmodo)
- The future is bright for prosthetic genitals and the people they can help.
Artificial Genitals Are Now a Reality (Future of Sex)
- “I got down and dirty at Sex on Fifth Avenue in early December: the scene was an intense mélange of over-the-top fashion statements, artful nudity, impossibly glamorous makeup, and performance art, all mixed in with strobe lights, fog machines, and the museum’s exhibits (which included a bouncy castle made of inflatable boobs). Afterward, I talked to Kayvon about where the party fits into the New York nightlife scene, self-expression, art, and (obviously) sex.”
Meet the Party Host Who Is Bringing Sex Back to Fifth Avenue (Nerve)
- YAAAYYY!!!! Airing January 10, TLC is taking a shot at a latenight talkshow franchise, tapping Margaret Cho to co-host a panel talkshow focused on sex. Cho will host “All About Sex” with fellow comedian Heather McDonald, actress Marissa Jaret Winokur and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry, an Atlanta-based sex and relationship counselor.
Margaret Cho to Co-Host TLC Latenight Talkshow ‘All About Sex’ (Variety)
- Woodrocket’s latest endeavor is a series of porn parody ads they were contracted to create for Lions Den, one of the biggest adult superstore chains in the country. This ad in particular is a Fifty Shades of Grey parody called Fifty Shades of Santa.
Porn Parody Masters Woodrocket Create Their Own ‘Fifty Shades Of Santa’ (Uproxx)
- Skirt Club is a monthly girls-only sex party for straight women in London. Members are mostly married thirty-somethings looking to experiment. Founder Geneviève LeJeune started the club as glamorous alternative to London’s ‘seedy’ sex club scene, and has plans to expand to Miami, New York and Toronto.
Inside Skirt Club Britain’s first elite sex club for straight women (Daily Mail)
- Warning for sexual abuse survivors. Scotland Yard has said claims by a witness that a “VIP” sex abuse ring murdered three boys are “credible and true”. The allegations made by the witness, known by the pseudonym Nick, have triggered a murder investigation. Police said the alleged abuse by a Westminster-based paedophile ring lasted a decade at locations across London and the Home Counties, including military premises.
Claims that boys were murdered by VIP sex ring are credible and true (Guardian UK)
- Been seeing headlines about porn’s harmful effect on men wanting to get married? Beware the Christian anti-porn screed by Porn Harms labeled “study” (it’s not a real study) that’s making headlines as fact. “So I was going to ignore this silly study about how pornography is serving as a widespread “marriage substitute” for young American men. But it just keeps popping up on my radar and a gal only has so much patience.”
Porn Panic Alert: Smut Becoming ‘Marriage Substitute,’ Warn Conservatives Who Can’t Tell Correlation From Causation (Reason)
- Maika Monroe — so great as the goth waitress in The Guest — returns to genre turf in writer-director David Robert Mitchell’s It Follows. Behold the new, synth-tastically scored trailer, and see why the label “STD horror” so eerily applies.
An STD Is A Supernatural Horror In Creepy New Trailer For It Follows (io9)
- It’s being tipped as the lesbian equivalent of Grindr, but “classier”, a dating app “for lesbians, by lesbians”: introducing, the woman-made app, Scissr. The free app, which will be available on iOS and Android, will fill a gap in the women-seeking-women app sector.
Scissr dating app: the new Tinder for lesbians? (Guardian UK)
- What does the leader in BDSM porn (Kink.com) do for a holiday party? They theme it after the 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Party. The party was located in Kink’s own castle down in the Mission in San Francisco.
19 Unbelievable Photos From Kink.com’s Illuminati Holiday Party (Kinky)
Get it while it’s hot! And timely: Holiday Kink ($2.89, $2.99) just came out and I’m so excited! It’s a 7-story collection I put together so we’d all have some hot erotica on hand through the season. The stories are from a handful of my favorite erotica writers, and the stories alternate with some of my favorite holiday cocktail recipes and sex tips I selected especially for holiday sex predicaments.
Seven stories crafted by accomplished authors — Holiday Kink is one collection of smart, explicit erotica to pervert the usual circumstances of cheesy cheer into unforgettable erotic escapes. These dirty little quickies are perfect for sharing.
The office’s reluctant ‘nice girl’ gets volunteered to recruit a holiday party Santa… and she ends up over the security team lead’s lap.
A boyfriend comes home late on Christmas Eve, only to find his girlfriend dressed as a cheesy elf-slut, fast asleep after gorging on the sex toys he left wrapped under the tree…
Public sex, rough dominance, chance encounters, mean girls with strap-ons, oral service, and very explicit sex deck the halls of this seven-story holiday collection.
I hope you love it! You can get Holiday Kink at my Digita Publications store or find Holiday Kink on Amazon. This 7-shot is the second book in my new series after I teamed up with other former Cleis Press authors to make our own indie erotic books, on our terms, sharing profits, and to stop getting swindled by greedy publishers (ahem). The first book, Filthy Housewives, was our first strike in taking back our power, our art (and our profits!) after Cleis sold its entire back catalog of our work without telling us.
This collection of twisted holiday erotica from skilled authors delivers much more than sexy stories with seasonal decorations on top. Instead, these stories twist the holiday trappings for sexual impact, and cast our yearly traditions into arousing set pieces. Each story is a kinky escape, and each chapter alternates with recipes for holiday aphrodisiac drinks and sex tips for holiday frolic.
This book contains adult situations, including spankings, domestic discipline, backdoor play, bisexual men and women, and explicit scenes. The book also depicts dominant sexual relationships, kinky sex toys and BDSM practices.
Holiday Kink – Table of Contents
Introduction: A Keepsake by Violet Blue
It’s A Secret, Santa by Alison Tyler
Kinking The Classics: The Flirty Eggnog Bar
Unwrapped by Ayre Riley
Good Housekeeping: Tips For Sex With Sweets
Sweets For The Sweet by Dante Davidson
Kinking The Classics: Hot Spiced Christmas Wine
A Very Naughty Elf by Felix D’Angelo
Good Housekeeping: Tips For Giving Sex Toys
Santa’s Favorite Elf by Molly Laster
Kinking The Classics: Holiday Sangria
Mandatory Fun by Alison Tyler
Good Housekeeping: What To Do When They’re All Tied Up
The Naughtiest Christmas by Xavier Acton
About the Authors, About the Editor
To tempt you into tasting a little Holiday Kink, I’ve included the introduction below.
INTRODUCTION: A KEEPSAKE
By Violet Blue
Holiday erotica, as a genre, has historically been a mixed bag. Every year, a few publishers take a stab at putting out a volume of explicit erotic fiction. And every year, they sell a few copies, and while the publishers squeeze a few extra holiday sales out of it, the rest of us authors and editors and readers end up with a product that reflects exactly that: something whose last priority was our enjoyment.
I have to image that they know it’s a gamble. For starters, holidays and sex don’t mix as a concept for a number of people, so an erotic anthology by nature is an arrow only destined for a limited style of target. The publishers will often put their best editors on the task, usually with names known to draw their own legion of fans — and end up cranking out what often amounts to a psychosexual identity crisis that stretches from pre-holiday shopping to New Year’s Day.
You won’t find that here.
He stood and came toward me. To my surprise, he shut his office door and flipped the lock. We were standing so close together, closer than we ever had been before. I noticed that his eyes were not truly blue, but a blue gray, almost steel.
“What’s on your list this year?” he asked, taking me by surprise. “It’s a! it’s a secret, Santa.” My voice was barely a whisper. “You can tell me.”
Part of my brain said, “No, no, you can’t.” But my pussy said, Yes, yes, you can. I hate when my pussy talks.
“It’s a…!” I started again, uselessly.
“Secret. You said that. But how can I give you what you deserve if you don’t confess your desires first.”
Had he just said deserve? And confess? And desires? My knees felt weak.
—”It’s A Secret, Santa”
- Agent Provocateur has taken a refreshingly strong turn for its Spring campaign, tapping Ellen von Unwerth and featuring Naomi Campbell.
Agent Provocateur Taps Ellen von Unwerth and Naomi Campbell (Women’s Wear Daily)
- With the snowy holiday season, it’s a perfect time to warn motorists not drive in a jerky manner in the snow. But apparently some people somehow made a giant associative leap and assumed a safety campaign ad was warning against the dangers of jerking off while driving.
South Dakota cancels ‘Don’t Jerk and Drive’ campaign (Death and Taxes)
- A Los Angeles County ordinance requiring actors in pornographic films to use condoms does not violate the porn industry’s First Amendment rights of free expression, a federal appeals court ruled Monday.
Appeals Court Upholds Condom Use in LA Porn Films (ABC News/AP)
- The one and only Madonna is looking gorgeous and wearing some hot couture, photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott in the December/January 2014.15 issue of Interview magazine.
Madonna by Mert & Marcus (Fashiontography)
- “…the most egregious aspect of the recent amendments is the way in which the censors have specifically erased sex acts which are associated with domination and female sexual empowerment and yet they have maintained sex acts such as double penetration and bukkake – where several men ejaculate on one woman – which are synonymous with female sexual humiliation. This glaring inequity will do nothing to challenge prehistoric male attitudes to gender roles and objectification. It will, instead, confirm them.”
Ten Things You Need to Know Before You Censor Porn (Huffington Post UK)
- Archer bills itself as “Australia’s first journal of sexual diversity.” After three issues they’re just starting to break even, but they’ve won several awards and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
Archer takes aim: The bold new magazine targetting sex and gender in Australia (The Age AU)
- I’m trying not to flip out over this. “For months, the adult industry has been buzzing with conjecture that Twitter, which has previously adopted a laissez-faire approach to nudity and sexual content, is cracking down on porn, suspending or permanently banning users for posting adult content. What’s more, some speculate that Twitter isn’t just going after adult content—rather, they’re specifically going after sex workers and adult performers.”
Is Twitter censoring sex workers? (Daily Dot)
- Though he has inarguably effected seismic changes in contemporary gay male culture, altering not only how men meet, but also how they portray and even see themselves, Grindr’s Joel Simkhai thinks of himself, he said, primarily as a service provider.
The Sex Education of Grindr’s Joel Simkhai (NYT)
- This article is fantastic: “The running theme through World War II sexual education films is that female sexuality is a serious threat to men’s dominance. In Eberwein’s book, he explains how the films gave servicemen—whose numbers reached 12 million in 1945—visions of emasculation and manhood diminished by openly sexual or promiscuous women.”
Slut-Shaming, Eugenics, and Donald Duck: The Scandalous History of Sex-Ed Movies (Collectors Weekly)
- New porn laws banning spanking and caning go too far and Government should not be “sticking their nose into people’s bedrooms”, Nick Clegg has said. The Deputy Prime Minister backed Liberal Democrat MPs who are opposing a ban on a list of erotic acts being shown in porn because they have been judged “harmful”.
Porn ban goes too far, Nick Clegg says, as he backs ‘face-sitting’ protesters (Telegraph UK)
- Warning for survivors of sexual abuse and trauma. Run by the UK Network of Sex Work Projects, Ugly Mugs is a national scheme where sex workers can make anonymous online reports about an incident or the “ugly mug” who attacks them. With the input of sex workers of all genders, they’re about to release an app called Safety Nets.
- Pornhub’s always wonderful statistical analysis team looked at their glorious search data to answer one of life’s greatest questions: are the d00ds who visit their site a boobs or a butt person?
Maps show which body parts in porn are the most popular across the world (Gizmodo)
- Not all is sunny and chipper in the world of professional cheerleading this year. NFL cheerleaders from five squads sued their teams last spring, alleging sub-minimum-wage pay, mandatory “jiggle tests,” and other craptastic working conditions.
A Not-So-Brief and Extremely Sordid History of Cheerleading (Mother Jones)
- In her series of controversial videos critiquing sexism in video games, Anita Sarkeesian often focuses on the way games treat sex workers. She doesn’t call sex workers “sex workers.” Instead she refers to them throughout her video series as “prostituted women.” This is rubbing many sex workers the wrong way, to say the least. (…) Another sex worker who questions Sarkeesian’s position, at least indirectly, is Mia Isabella, a transgender porn star who was hired to voice “Prostitute #1″ in Grand Theft Auto V. Isabella saw her work as providing a “fantasy” for teenage boys, and she didn’t see it as necessarily exploitive. Instead, she said she was “honored” to be asked, in part because few, if any, transsexual women have been included in video games.
Pixelated Prostitution: Feminist Debate Over Sex Work Bleeds Into Video Games (Reason Magazine)
- Athina, Nicole Smith – The Final Mission (image above via)
- Alexa and Joel – Be Italian (video)
- Alessandra J., Natalie and Lutro – Work Hard
- Lucy – Sweet Fingers
- Sofi B – Presenting Sofi B (image above)
- Michelle H, Tracy A – Taste Heaven
- Coralie A – Syhni
- Nedda A – Pesma
- Kleo A, Mark A – Andare (image above via)
- Eliana – Agrasa (image above)
Today I’m participating in my wonderful friend Polly Superstar’s virtual book tour, for her indie, self-published Polly: Sex Culture Revolutionary. I asked her for a particularly saucy excerpt, and she delivered! I added some sexy visuals, and we both hope you love it.
When I started being more honest with my friends about my challenges with my orgasm I realized that many women were having a similar experience as I — far more than I ever expected. I would mention it in passing, and their eyes would light up, reaching toward me in gratitude for my honesty. I chatted in a car on a road trip once and discovered four of the five women experienced a similar disconnect from their orgasm.
This realization stunned me: I was normal.
I came to a simple conclusion: I needed to practice more, watch more, and learn. So I explored this landscape without holding back. I gigglingly assisted people’s intimate interactions with a rubber glove covered in lube. I lay under a couple having sex and watched, close up, the fascinating sight of a cock disappearing into a wet and welcoming pussy.